Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First day - Madrid

Hello there,

This is the first time i write a blog. hope it will be as good as my adventures!
at this very moment, i've passed 39.5 hours without sleep. so i think this concludes the first blog.

Well, ok, i will continue and try to reach 40!

Anyway, to keep things short: got a message from work that i am no longer wanted there - and following that decided to have my 'after the army trip'. where to? carnival in brazil and the rest of south america!!
departure date: 3/2/10
first stop: Madrid.

last night, been working hard in order to finish clearing & cleaning the appartment before my trip (huge thanks to Omid who helped me all night).
when that was finally finished (at 03:25) the taxi was waiting outside to take me to the airport.
on the way, we (the driver and me) picked up Sunny and straight to our flight.
Flight was full so we had to seperate. got myself an emergency exit seat (woohoo).

After the flight, in Madrid, got a ride from Jose to the town center, where i strated to wonder for about 6 hours.
Madrid has not changed mych since my last visit (a year ago) though i could update that works at Plaza del sol were finished!







In the evening, two tapas-bars with Romina & Jose. lots of good red Spanish wine with excellent mussels (moules!) as well as other tapas.

(see how tired i am!!)


Now, it is time to go to sleep (finally)

3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there,
    sounds delicious,
    I can't wait to hear the rest of your upcoming adventures.

    So long bro, and thanks for all the fish (oops, sorry, for all the mussels)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...."After the army trip - hutspan! you were in france for five years, does this count for nothing at all???!!
    And I don't think you look so tired in the picture, you can go ahead and go for another 40 hours.
    Have fun!
    Shachaf

    ReplyDelete